Erstellt mit fotocommunity Portfolio
© 2021 Alle Rechte vorbehalten, Miro-Su
Roman Catholic St. Blasius parish church of Glottertal in Black Forest. The present church of St. Blasius was built between 1893 and 1895 by Max Meckel in the neo-Gothic style. The church has three naves with flat-roofed basilica, has a choir and choir flank tower. The painting inside the church was finished in 1919.
NIKON CORPORATION, NIKON D7000, 18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-5.6, 18.0 mm, 8, 1/250, 100