Jars left on the shelf

in one of the buildings which appears to have been the Laundry room of the now abandon Zimmermann Farm near Dingmans Ferry, PA and the Delaware Water Gap, on the Pennsylvania site of the Delaware River.
Originally build by Dutch/Deutsch Settlers in the 1700's; and last occupied by one of the Daughters, Marie Zimmermann (1879-1972). She was a Jewelry and Metal Smith.